- Solos <br>
- The 3 Phrases - with parts - A. simple arms B. accent arms C. choreographed Arms D. 0-degree
- Aware or not Aware (aware of the group or not aware of the group)
- Stop-Start (together or not together)
- exploration - Transformation (the shape (the whole body) or the isolation (part of the body))
- Space - distance (what the distance feels like) - Shape (triangle or straight line) - area in the space
- Mixing (phrases with solo)
There is no order to the score, through the different awarenesses a choice to which part of the score you use arises.
The different awarenesses
- The environment, the embodied sensation of the space and the actions of the others in the space directs the choice of which part of the score is performed and how.
- The meta-awareness is an embodied sense of what the group is as a whole, the embodied sensation decides what part of the score you choose to give the image, expression or narrative that this awareness suggests.
- 0-degree awareness by letting the awareness of your own embodied sensation direct your choice.