- Adler, J. (2006). "It Is His First Offense. We Might as Well Let Him Go": Homicide and Criminal Justice in Chicago, 1875-1920. Journal of Social History, 40(1), 5-24. Retrieved April 22, 2020, from www.jstor.org/stable/449185
- Adler, J. (2003). "We've Got a Right to Fight; We're Married": Domestic Homicide in Chicago, 1875-1920. The Journal of Interdisciplinary History, 34(1), 27-48. Retrieved April 22, 2020, from www.jstor.org/stable/3656706
- Augustyn, A. (n.d). Presidency. Retrieved May 22, 2020, from https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ronald-Reagan/Presidency
- Balmand, P., & Fabiani, J.-L. (1988). Les philosophes de la Republique. Vingtième Siècle. Revue Dhistoire, (20), 146. doi: 10.2307/3768704
- Bennett, A. (1999). Subcultures Or Neo‐Tribes? Rethinking The Relationship Between Youth, Style And Musical Taste. Sociology, 33(3), 599–617. doi: 10.1017/s0038038599000371
- Bidder, S. (2001). Pump up the volume: a history of house. London: Channel 4.
- Brous, K. (2017). What is TRE (Trauma Release Exercise)? Retrieved May 22, 2020, from https://www.acesconnection.com/blog/what-is-trauma-release-exercises-tre
- Campbell, H. (n.d). Radical-Socialist Party. Retrieved May 19, 2020, from https://www.britannica.com/topic/Radical-Socialist-Party
- Carter, D. (2011). Stonewall: the riots that sparked the gay revolution. New York: Griffin.
- Clark, T. (1973). Prophets and Patrons: The French University and the Emergence of the Social Sciences. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press
- Cronin, J. (2014). Thatcher, Reagan and the Market. In Global Rules: America, Britain and a Disordered World (pp. 92-120). Yale University Press. Retrieved May 19, 2020, from www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt1bhkp54.7
- Collin, M. (2019). Rave On: global adventures in electronic dance music. London: Serpents Tail.
- Cohen, A. K. (1955). Delinquent boys: the culture of the gang, by Albert K. Cohen. New York: Free Press.
- Cohen, P. (1979). ‘Subcultural Conflict and the working class Community’, working papers in Cultural studies 2, University of Birmingham: Centre of Contemporary Cultural Studies.
- Cunningham, G. (1914). Bergson's Conception of Duration. The Philosophical Review, 23(5), 525-539. DOI:10.2307/2178586
- Duffy, N., Wakefield, L., Milton, J., Maurice, E. P., Kyriacou, S., & Smith, R. (2019, June 26). Do you know what LGBTQ stands for? Retrieved May 19, 2020, from https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/15/what-is-lgbtq-what-does-the-plus-stand-for-and-is-anyone-left-out/
- Farina, G. (2014). Retrieved May 22, 2020, from http://www.crossingdialogues.com/Ms-A14-07.htm
- Gelder, K. (2005). The subcultures reader. London: Routledge.
- Hackney, P. (2004). Making connections total body integration through Bartenieff fundamentals. London: Taylor & Francis e-Library.
- Hebdige, D. (1982). Posing... Threats, Striking... Poses: Youth, Surveillance, and Display. SubStance, 11/12, 68-88. doi:10.2307/3684181
- Haenfler, R. (2014). Subcultures: the basics. London: Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group.
- History.com Editors. (2017, May 31). Stonewall Riots. Retrieved from https://www.history.com/topics/gay-rights/the-stonewall-riots
- Hoggart, R. (1957). The uses of literacy: aspects of working-class life. London, England: Penguin Modern Classics.
- Konie, R. (2011). A Brief Overview of Laben Movement Analysis. Retrieved from http://psychomotorischetherapie.info/website/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/LMA-Workshop-Sheet-Laban.pdf
- LSD. (n.d.). Retrieved May 22, 2020, from https://www.talktofrank.com/drug/lsd#how-do-people-take-it
- Malbon, B. (1999). Clubbing: dancing, ecstasy and vitality. London: Routledge.
- Matos, M. (2018). House DJ Frankie Knuckles Dead at 59. Retrieved May 13, 2020, from https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/frankie-knuckles-godfather-of-house-music-dead-at-59-243506/
- McKim, R. (2007). In the shadow of the dancing shamans: an investigation into the experience and expression of the numinous through dance. London: London Press.
- Michals, D. (2017). Jane Addams. Retrieved April 28, 2020, from https://www.womenshistory.org/education-resources/biographies/jane-addams
- Mirani, & Matthew, T. (2018). Who is Robert Williams? Retrieved April 28, 2020, from https://5mag.net/features/who-is-robert-williams/
- Nicholsen, M. D. (2009). Identity, Nationalism, and Irish Traditional Music in Chicago, 1867–1900. New Hibernia Review, 13(4), 111–126. doi: 10.1353/nhr.0.0112
- Nietzsche, F., & Smith, D. (2008). Birth of Tragedy. Oxford University Press.
- Park, R. E., Burgess, W. E., & Mckenzie, D. R (1925). The City. Chicago and London: Univ. of Chicago Press.
- Peyre, H. M. (n.d). Fame and the effect of the Dreyfus affair. Retrieved April 11, 2020, from https://www.britannica.com/biography/Emile-Durkheim/Fame-and-the-effect-of-the-Dreyfus-affair
- PCP (Angel Dust). (n.d). Effects, Hazards & Extent of Use. Retrieved May 22, 2020, from https://www.drugs.com/illicit/pcp.html
- Riley, A. (2002). Durkheim Contra Bergson? The Hidden Roots of Postmodern Theory and the Postmodern "Return" of the Sacred. Sociological Perspectives, 45(3), 243-265. DOI:10.1525/sop.2002.45.3.243
- Rowlands, M. (2010). Everything I Know I Learned From Tv: Philosophy For the Unrepentant Couch Potato. London: Ebury Digital.
- Pure Duration. (n.d). Pure Duration. Retrieved from https://www.laphamsquarterly.org/time/pure-duration
- Spatz, B. (2015). What a body can do: technique as knowledge, practice as research. London: Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group.
- Spivak, G. C., & Derrida, J. (1998). Of grammatology. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Tikkanen, A. (n.d). Alfred Dreyfus. Retrieved May 19, 2020, from https://www.britannica.com/biography/Alfred-Dreyfus
- Wynne, G. (2000). Groove is in the Heart” A Postmodern journey through Dance Culture. (master's thesis). Faculty of Social Science, Maynooth. National University of Ireland Maynooth
- What is TRE®. (n.d.). Retrieved May 22, 2020 from https://traumaprevention.com/what-is-tre/
Part of collection:
15 June 2021
Login or register to comment!